All on 4 vs. Full Mouth Restoration in Costa Rica | Which One Should You Get?abril 2, 2020
The Government of Costa Rica has deployed the steps to buy the insurance needed to be able to travel to Costa Rica. Check out all the information you must know before coming to the Costa Rica. Health Pass to Costa Rica.
To protect your health and the health of its inhabitants, the Government of Costa Rica has ordered sanitary control measures for passengers upon arrival to the country.
From the website salud.go.cr you can complete your Health Pass and obtain a QR Code to show to airport authorities upon arrival to Costa Rica.
Health Pass to Costa Rica. To travel to Costa Rica, you must:
- Have tested negative in a COVID-19 PCR test within 48 hours prior to flight departure time from the country of origin.
- Have travel insurance that covers accommodation and expenses generated by the COVID-19 disease, offered by one of the authorized insurers in Costa Rica or another international provider that complies with the above.You can purchase your travel insurance through any of the following insurance providers if you don’t have one: Grupo INS
- Have remained for at least 14 days in one of the countries to which Costa Rica has opened its air borders to.
- Not show or experience symptoms associated with COVID-19, such as: fever, cough, loss of smell or taste, signs of respiratory infection, diarrhea, among others.
- Carefully read and accept the conditions presented in the LEGAL TERMS section of the electronic document.
* Does not apply to Costa Ricans, residents or diplomats