Acrylic vs Zirconia All on 4 or 6 – The “Hard” Decisionmayo 15, 2019
Costa Rica Dental Implants versus Bridges and Denturesmayo 21, 2019
Dental specialists in Costa Rica can help prevent pain, reduce post-care procedures, and conduct treatment with efficiency. While general doctors can help you, dental specialists can address the problem with way more expertise. This ensures that any problem you have is tackled with the utmost professionalism. Specialists also have special training that general doctors do not get, which is why only specialists can install implants flawlessly.
Sonria Dental Boutique has a whole team of specialists that can handle any oral health issue.
Different Dental Specialists in Costa Rica
There are many different dental specialists in Costa Rica working with Sonria Dental Boutique.
- Prosthodontists have special certification and training to replace any broken teeth with dentures, bridges, implants, and crowns. They work closely with the other dentists of the clinic to restore the natural teeth to their optimum condition. They also get training for post oral cancer reconstruction, traumatic injuries, snoring and sleeping disorders, and jaw joint problems (TMJ).
- Periodontists help prevent, diagnose, and treat diseases of the tissues that support and surround the teeth. This includes maintaining them so that they are functional and aesthetically pleasing. They also treat Periodontitis and gingivitis, as well as perform soft tissue procedures, crown-lengthening procedures, implant placement, root planning, deep pocket cleanings, and hard tissue re-contouring.
- Endodontists deal with any dental pulp, which is basically the soft tissue between the dentin and the outer enamel of the tooth. They have the training to perform a root canal with efficiency and effectiveness so there is little to no pain.
- Implantologists deal with dental implants. A dentist needs to go through special training to place the implant just right so that it lasts for a long time and is strong enough to bear any diet. The implants also need to look indistinguishable from other teeth, which is why a specialist is needed.
Benefits of Choosing a Dental Specialist in Costa Rica
There are several benefits of choosing a dental specialist in Costa Rica that you should consider when making an appointment.
- Advanced Technology: Specialists are trained to use advanced technologies which means less pain for you and efficient procedures that last for a long time.
- Specialist Care: For every problem you have, a member of the specialist team will be present to assist you.
- Costs: In the United States, the costs for general doctors are so high that you can get a specialist to treat your dental condition in Costa Rica for half the price.
Dental specialists in Costa Rica can help you diagnose and treat any problem that you may have with utmost ease and efficiency. The team working at Sonria Dental Boutique excels in customer care and satisfaction.