Advantages of Costa Rica Dental VeneersJanuary 13, 2020
Treating Periodontitis in Costa RicaJanuary 15, 2020
Restorative dentistry is a really important part of the oral health system. Sonria Dental Boutique often deals with patients who want teeth restoration in Costa Rica. It generally means that the dentists will work to restore the teeth to an aesthetic and functional state. This procedure can cover various treatments customized for your special needs, including crowns, bridges, dentures, veneers, and dental implants.
Procedures Used for Teeth Restoration in Costa Rica
Teeth restoration can happen in many different ways, depending on your oral situation. The dentist will design a customized plan to ensure that you get all the help you need. This can include replacing or restoring missing parts of the tooth structure or missing teeth. Many patients face huge teeth loss due to decay, deterioration, fractures, accidents, age, or the domino effect.
- Fillings are the most common treatment in teeth restoration in Costa Rica since many teeth have holes from decay and enamel loss. Teeth fillings can be made from amalgam, gold, silver, glass materials, and tooth-colored plastic fillings.
- Crowns are caps that cover the tooth to restore it to its former shape, size, appearance, and strength. They are also used to cover a dental implant or hold a bridge in place. The tooth may be reshaped so that the crown fits over it perfectly and it looks natural. For this, you may need to send an impression of your tooth to the laboratory so that they can make a crown of the right size for you.
- Bridges are used for teeth restoration in Costa Rica to essentially ‘bridge’ the gap that is created by one or more missing teeth. They are false teeth which are installed so that the teeth look natural. They can be anchored on either side of crowns or even cemented into place permanently.
- Dental implants are the best procedure to replace missing teeth. Implants replace the tooth from the root up. A small titanium post is inserted into the bone socket where the missing tooth is. The implant is covered by a crown so that it looks natural. They are long-lasting since high-quality implants can last around 30 years. They are also strong enough to resist any diet, so you don’t have to suffer through eating problems.
- Partial dentures are often installed depending on the situation of your teeth. They are a removable replacement for surrounding tissues and missing teeth. They are often made from acrylic resin and even combined with some metal attachments to makes sure that they don’t falter. Complete dentures are designed to replace all the teeth, which is often popular with older patients.
Why Choose Teeth Restoration in Costa Rica?
Teeth restoration in the United States can cost $45,000-$60,000, which is a lot of money. To ensure that you have a nice smile and great oral health, all while not spending a lot of money, you can choose the more affordable option. Teeth restoration in Costa Rica is done by specialists in Sonria Dental Boutique and will only cost $15,000-$24,000.