Why International Patients Prefer Sonria Dental Boutique? | Dental Prices in Costa RicaNovember 12, 2018
Ways Smoking Affects Dental Health | Costa Rica Dental TeamDecember 4, 2018
Tooth Decay: Symptoms, Cause and Treatment | Dental Tourism Costa Rica at Sonria Dental Boutique
Tooth decay can be caused by bad oral habits, genes, diet, etc. It occurs when the tooth enamel softens and damages the internal structure of the tooth. This is enhanced by the release of acids by the bacteria around the teeth. These bacteria are a product of the plaque that forms around the teeth. This plaque is fed by the sugar in your diet. It is important to counter the effects of tooth decay by seeking treatment through Dental Tourism Costa Rica at Sonria Dental Boutique.
Symptoms of Tooth Decay | Dental Tourism Costa Rica at Sonria Dental Boutique
Dental tourism Costa Rica has become so popular over the years because tooth decay is one of the most common dental problems that people face. There are several signs that you need to look out if you are a victim of tooth decay. The following are the symptoms of tooth decay:
- A toothache or spontaneous pain or pain that occurs without any reason
- Tooth sensitivity
- Mild to sharp pain while eating or drinking something sweet, hot or cold
- Visible holes or pits in your teeth
- Brown, white, or black staining on any surface of a tooth
- Pain when you bite down
Cause of Tooth Decay | Dental Tourism Costa Rica
Tooth decay can occur due to bad practices by people. It is important to learn more about the cases so that you can prevent such problems in the future. Sonria Dental Boutique, experts in Dental Tourism Costa Rica recommends taking preventive measures against the following causes of tooth decay:
- Plaque formation forms when bacteria, food particles, saliva, and acid combine to form a layer on your teeth. It builds over time and can damage the enamel of the teeth. This creates cavities eventually.
- Poor oral hygiene like irregular brushing can cause plaque to build up over time.
- Diet and certain beverages can also give a rise to bacteria build up. Sugary drinks and soda, as well as sweet foods, can become the perfect diet for bacteria. They thrive under such conditions. It is also necessary to avoid foods that can stick to teeth like gummy bears.
- Medical problems like ulcers can also increase the flow of acid from the stomach to the mouth. Even problems like bulimia can expose the mouth to all sorts of stomach acids. It is important to get treatment for such conditions to avoid tooth decay.
Getting Treatment with Sonria Dental Boutique, experts in Dental Tourism Costa Rica
Tooth decay can cause holes and cavities in the teeth that can weaken them. Such damage can lead to loss of teeth and high difficulty and sensitivity while consuming foods. It is better to seek good dental treatment with expert Costa Rica dentists that can ease your condition. Dental Tourism Costa Rica provides a high level of care at an affordable dental price.