Costa Rica Dental Vacations Can Make Your Life EasierDecember 26, 2018
The Connection between Dental Illnesses and Mental Illnesses | Costa Rica Dental ImplantsJanuary 5, 2019
Drinking alcohol has an adverse effect on the balance between the good and bad bacteria in the mouth. This has been linked to an increase in a lot of diseases such as cancer, gum infection, and cardiovascular diseases. This shift in the microorganism in the mouth can cause all sorts of problems. Alcohol also causes staining of teeth, which means you will need Costa Rica porcelain veneers to solve the issue. Sonria Dental Boutique dentists actually urge patients to drink less to lower the effects of alcohol.
Why You May Need Costa Rica Porcelain Veneers
Alcohol can have all sorts of adverse effects on your oral hygiene such as:
- It reduces the good bacteria that act as probiotics in the body. These prevent sickness; the reduction in their number can increase the risk of potential diseases.
- Alcohol also has high sugar content, which can increase the chances of tooth decay vastly. Tooth decay can mean that you lose teeth faster and develop cavities. In such cases, Sonria Dental Boutique offers more than just Costa Rica porcelain veneers.
- It increases the number of harmful bacteria in the mouth. They begin to accumulate on the edges of the teeth and form a hard plaque. This can eat away at the enamel of the tooth and causes periodontal diseases.
- Alcohol consumption increases dehydration which can lead to dry mouth. The lack of saliva can shift the pH level in the mouth, as well as increase the number of food particles that linger in the mouth.
- It causes extreme staining, especially red wine which has deeper hues. This can lead to long-lasting discoloration and dullness. You may need expert Costa Rica porcelain veneers to counter the effects of staining.
What Are Costa Rica Porcelain Veneers?
They are a thin, custom-made shell that covers the front of the teeth. They are designed to cover any stains or discoloration from the front of the teeth. They aim to brighten your smile and safeguard against future dullness or staining.
Why Choose Costa Rica Porcelain Veneers?
Dental costs in Canada and the US are really high, which is why a lot of patients continue to have stained teeth. Costa Rica porcelain veneers are actually really affordable since they cost around $350 to $400; they cost 60% or more in the United States. It is also important to go to an expert dentist for veneers. They need a lot of care since they are custom made and designed to fit your teeth. Dentists at Sonria Dental Boutique have experts in oral cosmetic procedures, which mean they can ensure that the Costa Rica porcelain veneers aren’t unnatural looking.
Credits: Main Image Courtesy of © Matt Madd/Dentist